All on 4®
All On 4® Dental Implants Sydney
The All-On-4® concept has been around for many years and is one of the most innovative dental procedures of recent times. It can enable you to have a fully functioning, stable, full arch of teeth in just 1-3 days. Here at Dental Fresh Dr Glenn Willey, Dr Melissa Anderson and Mr Robert Dulieu are 3 of the most experienced professionals in Sydney offering the AO4® concept and among the first in Australia to implement it. Having trained with the architect of the AO4® procedure in Portugal you can be assured you are in the most capable hands.
What is an All-On-4®?
- The All-On-4® is a full-arch rehabilitation using only four dental implants. In the past is was not uncommon to have 6 or even 8 dental implants to support fixed teeth, increasing cost and surgery times.
- This is achieved without bone grafting by tilting two posterior dental implants to utilise all the bone in the jaw that normally would be out of reach in a conventional approach.
- Immediately fixed teeth; the conventional options required long healing periods and more time to make the set of teeth. With increased knowledge and practice, continuous studies and the development of technology this has become an amazingly fast procedure providing teeth within 3 days.
Who is this treatment for?
- Patients who have full upper and/or lower dentures
- Missing multiple teeth
- Have severe gum disease, tooth decay and/or a breakdown in soft and hard tissues
- The teeth may be severely worn down from acid erosion or teeth grinding
Why is the All-On-4® a great option?
- Minimally invasive procedure because we are avoiding bone grafting procedures that can take months to heal, and may have no guarantee of success.
- Minimal pain; The combination of less invasive surgery and placing the teeth very soon after makes for an easier process for most people. You can also be asleep for the surgery if you are a suitable candidate.
- Immediate results, within 3 days you will have a new arch of teeth that look and feel like natural teeth.
- Permanent option, The teeth do not need to be removed for cleaning and because they are fixed they feel more like natural teeth as compared with removable dentures.
- Improved quality of life, you will immediately feel and look better because you can smile with confidence and assurance, improving your general health because you can enjoy food again.
- Lower cost, By streamlining the implant process the cost of treatment is now less than what it was 15 years ago.
- Simple to clean and maintain. Just like you would for your natural teeth, 4 to 6 month cleans with your dental professional is recommended. Home care, you will floss and brush them similar to natural teeth.
Choosing the right Dentist
The All-On-4® protocol for replacing missing or damaged teeth has become very popular world wide and as a result there are many dental practices advertising that they do All-On-4®. In order to legitimately do this a dentist is required to be properly trained in the procedure by Nobel Biocare®, use genuine components with TGA approval and adhere to certain protocols.
At Dental Fresh our Doctors and Technicians not only meet these requirements but have developed techniques and technology which we believe have substantially led to a better experience for our patients.
Why does the cost of dental implant treatment vary so much?
It is true that there is wide range of costs for dental implant treatment in Australia and some countries such as Thailand and India. .
The cost of a genuine All-On-4® however, varies very little anywhere in the world. This is because of the cost of materials, components and technology in addition the advanced training necessary to have the necessary skill to provide safe treatment.
Treatment overseas carries the added risk that many countries do not regulate the dental industry as in Australia ensuring safe standards of training and infection control. Worried about what All-On-4® dental implants cost? We’ll ensure you get great value for your money and competitive rates. During our consultation with you, we’ll work out the best course of action based on your own individual needs.
Have you had an All-On-4® and are having problems?
Dental Fresh have years of experience at trouble shooting issues for patients who have had dental implants elsewhere and are unhappy with their result. Contact us and don’t allow that bad experience to stop you from having the smile you deserve.
have a question?
Get in touch with us and our friendly team members
will answer any questions you have.